Ingredients You Will Need
6 large diver scallops
2 TBSP butter, softened
2 tsp vanilla extract
- Wash the scallops and pat them dry. Allow to sit 15-30 minutes to air dry.
- Mix the butter and vanilla and place into a skillet large enough to accommodate all of the scallops. Heat the pan on high until the butter begins to brown slightly.
- Add the scallops and cook without turning until bottom is nicely browned and caramelized (about 3 minutes). Turn and repeat on the other side.
- Lower the heat and cook until scallops are just opaque. Do not over cook.
- Serve with pomengranate-cinnamon sauce.