Goat Cheese Vanilla
Ingredients You Will Need
4 small round goat cheeses
2 to 3 apples
¼ cup pinion nuts
2 TBSP vanilla
Fine bread crumbs
½ cup flour
- Beat the egg in a small bowl.
- Meaure bread crumbs into another bowl.
- In a pot, cook the chopped apples with a spoon of butter until tender.
- Stir fry the piñon nuts with a little butter.
- Add the vanilla to the nuts.
- Crush the piñon nuts to obtain a pastry mix.
- Stir in the apple sauce.
- Toss the goat cheese, one at a time in a Ziploc bag containing the flour.
- Coat the cheese with the pinion nut apple sauce mix.
- Dip the cheese in the egg.
- Then coat the cheese with breadcrumbs.
- Heat up some olive oil in a frying pan, fry the goat chesse, turning them over delicately.
- Serve on a bed of greens or on toast, with leftover applesauce.